Saturday, September 3, 2011

reverb nation

So, I'm working really hard right now to secure my space in the reverb nation community, on a local/national/global level. So far, so good. Every single day, I am moving my way up the "charts". I am having a hard time with inconsistencly in my ability to download my music onto my page. The reason being, is I record a song on my ipad, and then I have to email the file to my email account, download onto my windows media player/library, transfer to mp3 format on itunes, and then try to get it back to my library so that I can successfully download onto my page using the right size file. This has been working, but its really hit or miss if I can seamlessly accomplish it, and it seems to be only because I am lucky in that moment :) Tonight, I am not able to figure it out. Does anyone have any idea what might be happening?? Any feedback would help me to move forward with my goal: to get all previous songs recorded and presented to my audience and furthermore to get all new material out with no restrictions.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment